Before you do anything, think. If you do something to try and impress someone, to be loved, accepted or even to get someone's attention, stop and think. So many people are busy trying to create an image, They die in the process . "
Mexican actress Salma Hayek was born on September 2, 1966 in Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz, Mexico. It was not until shortly after finishing his career at age 24, when he was ready to pursue acting professionally. It is recognized worldwide for several of the films he has worked as "Frida," "Once Upon a Time in Mexico", "Savages", "Grown Ups", "Bandidas", among others. Here are several interesting facts about this talented Latino:
- It was a spoiled child and enjoyed many economic privileges, because his father was a wealthy businessman, while her mother, an opera singer.
- She was sent to a boarding school in Louisiana at age 12 and was soon sent back home after getting in trouble often for terrorizing the nuns.
- He began his acting career in Mexico and caught on to star in the novel called "Teresa" in 1989.
- In 1991, resigned the Mexican small screen to achieve her dream as an actress in Los Angeles and it was not until 1995, which was chosen for what would be his first Hollywood starring role in the movie "Desperate" opposite Antonio Banderas.
- Is dyslexic.
- International Relations and studied Drama at the Universidad Iberoamericana in Mexico City.
- He was a member of the jury at the Cannes Festival in 2005.
- In 2009, Prince wrote a song that talks about Salma Hayek called "Valentina", like the name given to the daughter of the actress with the French Pinault.
- Salma's husband, Francois-Henri Pinault, is a billionaire businessman who owns luxury goods stores.
-The only child of this marriage, Valentina Paloma, with only five years old, fluent in French, English and Spanish.